Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Berry essay update

Evan helped me with my permissions. It turns out folders are supposed to be 0755 instead of 0744. I mention this so that you see it is a purely technical problem. 0744 always worked for me before, and I thought that was kind of the default, so I used it. But I'll use 0755 from now on.

Anyway, here's my essay. Figure 1 and Figure 2 also work now, but they're linked at all the relevant points in the essay, anyway. The End.

I disabled anonymous comments, in case the bold message in the upper left didn't grab your attention. The reasons for this are obvious to those to whom they are obvious, and completely obscure to everyone else. Sorry. Feel free to sign up for a username on blogger; you might need it someday anyway. Too bad blogger doesn't accept TypeKey, really.

No comments: