Saturday, January 13, 2007

Three great races

Today I ran the 4x800. My split was 2:40 (PR, outdoor 2003: 2:38).
Then I ran the mile. My time was 5:48 (PR, indoor 2003: 5:45.6).
Then I ran the 4x400. My split was 72 (PR, approximate, outdoor 2003: 74).

So it was a good day. And in the mile this girl tried to cut in front of me, and I kicked her and elbowed her and did not let her get away with anything. Then I was fourth because I passed four people. I was only behind the people who went to xc nationals. So that was okay. I think that if Pete puts me in these events again, I will be able to break my PRs this season, if I don't get injured or unmotivated or what have you.

P.S. I am not having a separate running blog anymore. When I am bored I will move the running posts over here. But not the Mystic posts, because I don't want to.

No comments: