Friday, January 19, 2007

Music for the Ode to Williams

That the Ode to Williams has a tune is old news; that the tune has been recorded is breaking news. You will find the lyrics at the good old Ode to Williams site, but now a nice boy at Williams has made it into a .wav file with synthesized percussion and strings backing up the melody. So, pleaes join me in welcoming the new and improved Ode to Williams, now easier to sing than ever. Of course you can always find the sheet music on the associated page on Willipedia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Diana. I know I am unknown person to you but I am currently doing research. I was wondering if you coulod take the time to help me. I create CSI music videos (not as a living) and I don't know if you watch CSI, but one of the main characters (Gil Grissom) has named on the show he was taking a sabbatical to Williams College. So, here's my dilemma, I am in search of WC video clips to insert into my next video. Do you know where I can find some? (I have searched and searched Google and YouTube, etc.) Really generic ones of the campus. If you would like to do a little search on me, feel free to. My webpage is http://members.cox.net/mlwilliams5/ I showcase a number of my vids there. I don't know if you can help or even want to, but you never know. There is another published video of mine on the CBS website http://keppler.cbs.com My sig name is Golffer5. You can email me at Golffer5@yahoo.com. Thanks for your consideration in advance.