Thursday, November 16, 2006

Awesome pictures at night

Last night I walked around with my camera and took pictures. I had previously had very limited success taking pictures at night because I didn't understand how to do it. However, I figured out that if I put my camera down on a stable surface (such as the sidewalk), put it on timer, and set the exposure time to one or two seconds, the pictures turn out fine. Who needs a tripod when you have a sidewalk, honestly.







In fact, I am pretty excited about how they turned out. I will be using them as Photo ID pictures on EphBlog, though, so I'm not going to say what they are of (although it is probably obvious).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh pretty. I like the Bronfman one best, mostly because I (as well as you and everyone else taking math/psych) spend so much time there. :)